What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Full time hours with possibility of permanent role for the right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- National/New Zealand Certificate in Engineering - Fabrication (Level 4)
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Desire to work in a booming industry
- A current SiteSafe ticket would be advantageous
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.