Our client, a lead New Zealand manufacture in electronics, electro mechanical assemblies and turnkey solutions require a Purchasing Support person to start ASAP. We are looking for someone with experience in retail or sales and a passion for electronics.
You will be required to expand your customer service skills to assist with the planning, scheduling, purchasing of inventory and expediting components as well as have the knowledge to understand how PCB's work.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who is able to work collaboratively within this dynamic environment. We will require someone with a tertiary qualification in electronic engineering as well as at least 6 months of retail experience or inventory control and to be proficient with computer systems, particularly MS Excel.
As our client are preferred suppliers for government, emergency and military agencies you will be required to undergo and pass pre-employment checks such as a criminal convictions check, ACC claims history check as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
This is an ongoing position with the opportunity for permanent work for the right person.
Skills we are looking for:
· Tertiary qualification in electronic engineering
· A minimum of 6 months experience in Retail or inventory control
· Understanding of PCB's and electronic components
· Team player / Collaboration skills
· Good work ethic and Initiative
· Trustworthy with reliable transport
· Safety conscious
· Good time management skills
In return AWF can offer the following:
· wages paid weekly & on time
· As an AWF employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
· Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs.
· An opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right individual
If you are interested in being part of our team apply online, call 0800 922 955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!