In this role, you will be responsible for calling into housing properties, by appointment, and conducting basic property condition reports and some minor works. All schedules and reports will be entered electronically using an iPad and uploaded real time to our client for collation.
We are looking for individuals who can exercise sound judgement on property conditions, who are technology savvy and can work efficiently.
This role will require you to utilize your many attributes, including:
- exceptional people skills, as you will interact with tenants from all walks of life
- your ability to exercise sound grading judgement quickly and efficiently
- time management skills, as you will need to ensure you are calling on each property within the pre-designated timeslot and completing each inspection within the allocated timeframe
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- experience with ipad and data collection software
- proven experience in a role where you have successfully managed your own time and workload
- the ability to deal with people from all walks of life
- exclusive access to a warranted, registered, insured and reliable vehicle that you will be able to utilize for work purposes
- full access to a working mobile phone
This role will suit someone who enjoys a little handyman or maintenance work and is looking for a flexible working week. You will be self-sufficient with the initiative to troubleshoot on the spot and enjoy talking with people from all walks of life.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive pay rate and mileage reimbursement. Flights and airfares will also be fully paid for your full training and induction (up to 3 days). All Inspectors will also be given the opportunity for permanent employment with our client.
We are screening applicants immediately, apply online today!
Training starts 15th June so get in quick as these positions will not last.