Our client who is major manufacturer of snackfood products is looking for reliable individuals who are available for on call work. You will need to be famailiar with short order requirements, as you will be required to cover staff abseetism or unexpected changes of a production run.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of a similar role in FMCG manufacturing environment
- A strong understanding and commitment to health and safety
- strong attention to detail
- Is able to use their initiative and aims to ensure the job gets done right the first time
- Commitment to achieving team goals and willingness to learn
- Will have reliable transportation to get to work at short notice
- prepared to be on - call
- Available for up to 1-5 shifts per week
- Be flexible to work rotating shifts 24/5. Dayshift 7am - 3.15pm, Afternoon shift 3.15pm- 11.15pm, Nightshift 11pm- 7am.
- Able to work in hot environments.
As a production worker you will be doing a variety of duties which can include (but may not be limited to)
- Packing of snack food packets into boxes in a fast-paced environment from a turn-table (sometimes conveyor belt).
- You will be required to palletize boxes of finished goods, inspection work, labelling, picking out defect chips/products.
- The work is very repetitive and you will be standing on your feet for the majority of the shift. Ideally will need to be physically fit and able.
If you are successful for this role, you will be required to pass our MOJ and pre employment drug screen. Ensure you have an updated CV and are able to provide us with two recent work related referees.
If you answered yes to the above then don't wait, we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today.