About the company
Your new company have a secure work load. They are recognised as one of the best employers in the industry and are looking to build their team of Pre-nail Frame and Truss manufacturers. They have multiple sites around New Zealand that their employees can transfer to should they need to relocate, and multiple avenues for training and development.
About the role
You will be based inside away from the weather and have secure hours of 40+ per week. There is the possibility in the future to choose from night and day shifts.
You will be trained up in this environment, enabling you overtime to be skilled with using the correct tools to help the team in assembling frame and trusses for delivery out to building sites.
If you are: Reliable, can get to work ontime, are ready to learn and grow - that's all you need for this role!
You will be:
- Using a nail gun, hammer and other basic tools
- Construction of wall frames
- Construction of trusses
- Construction of floor framing
- Reading plans (further down the track, when you have more experience under your belt)
- Operating bench saws
What is on offer:
- Ongoing work Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- PPE provided
- You'll be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. Potential to become a permanent employee for the right people!
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch with Jess on 04 474 2361 or flick your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position must be eligible to work in NZ, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, provide 2 references and pass an MOJ check.