About the Role
AWF are looking for multiple non-experienced and/or experienced people to step into full-time, ongoing building/manufacturing work in Lower Hutt. The job is hands on, within an indoor manufacturing environment and will involve standing for long periods of time and operating nail guns as you are trained up.
There are both day and night shifts available Monday-Friday.
Day Shifts: 6am to 3:30pm Mon-Thurs & 2:30pm finish on a Friday
Night Shifts: 3:30pm to 1am Mon-Thurs & 2:30pm to 11pm on a Friday
The client is willing to help develop your skills & grow you within this booming industry. If you are a great fit to the team you can secure yourself a permanent role with our client and receive amazing benefits such as health insurance, superannuation & BCITO paid for qualifications.
- You have a can-do attitude - willing to listen and learn
- Have great time management - being on time and at work is a must!
- You may not have experience in this environment, but that's ok. As long as you are wanting to learn and grow your skillset, we can make this happen
- Feel comfortable using tools
- If you have experience in a building or assembling environment then our client would like to get you into their team too
What we offer
- Solid, reliable hours
- The opportunity to progress in a field that will never run out of work
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
Flick your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org - Apply Now - or give Jess a call to chat 04 474 2361
Applicants for this role must be eligible to work in New Zealand, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & MOJ check and also provide at least 2 references.