We are looking for experienced, reliable production workers that are able to work for a company based in Mangatawhiri on an on-going basis.
There are two shifts available, either a 4am or 11am start and the shifts range from 8-12 hours depending on production for the day. You may be required to work on weekends so need to be flexible. You will receive $18 per hour.
Your duties may include:
- Picking / Packing
- Machine Operation
- Quality Control
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Speed & Accuracy
- The ability to work in a chilled environment
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
- 2 contactable work references
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.