Located in Mangatawhiri (15 minutes south of the Bombay Hills) We are looking for enthusiastic Production and Warehouse workers to work on our clients Dairy Farm in Mangatawhiri (North Waikato). You will be working in a chilled warehouse on the milk production line.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the Dairy, Production and Warehouse environment.
Shifts range from 8-12 hours. Standard 4am to 1pm or 12pm to 9pm depending on production for the day therefore flexibility is key. You will receive $19.26 per hour.
Production days Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Your duties may include:
- Picking / Packing
- Machine Operation
- Quality Control
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Speed & Accuracy
- The ability to work in a chilled environment
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
- 2 contactable work references
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.