AWF are looking for an experienced Production Plant Operators to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known company. Our client is based in Onehunga and they are New Zealand's only manufacturer and largest marketer of gypsum plasterboard, drywall systems, associated products and services.
This will be a rostered rotational shift work of 4 Days On 4 days Off, so must be flexible with working hours. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is a diverse role suited to a self motivated hard working individual who has a high awareness for safety. You must be a team player, able to follow instruction and work in a demanding environment. Good communication skills and an understanding of engineering concepts as well as having a current Forklift Licence is beneficial but not essential.
- Plaster and GIB manufaturing.
- Quality Control
- Job does involve some heavy lifting.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy work environment.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Production plant background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.