We are looking for an experienced Plant Operator to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known companies. Our client is based in Penrose and they are the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
The work is Monday-Friday with the occasional Saturday, depending on amount of work. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is a diverse role suited to a self motivated hard working individual who has a high awareness for safety. You must be a team player, able to follow instruction and work in a demanding environment. Good communication skills and an understanding of engineering concepts as well as having a current Forklift Licence.
- Dry Ice Manufacturer
- Cylinder handling.
- Cylinder Maintenance.
- Job does involve some heavy lifting.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy work environment.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Must have a Current Forklift Licence.
- Production plant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Health & Safety conciece
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Fit & Strong
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.