Our client has been in business since 1978 and is now owned by one of the worlds largest international group brands.
The company philosophy of sourcing the best quality ingredients from New Zealand and around the world and delivering to New Zealanders great tasting premium quality products remains the same as ever.
Due to increased demands in the market and with the build into summer they currently have a vacancy for an experienced Production Planner from an FMCG environment.
Key areas for responsibility will be:
- To maintain a valid and current production plan by managing the resource loadings in support of customer requirements and the business plan over the planning horizon.
- Has direct responsibility for day to day planning & scheduling activity and managing any out of stock or dated stock issues effectively with a long term continuous improvement philosophy
- To procure and expedite materials to the company's best commercial advantage ensuring all forecast requirements are met on time and in full.
- To manage suppliers and communicate priorities on a daily basis and ensure best practices are utilised in all areas of purchasing, delivery and payment of materials
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Heinz Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety, and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programs and goals.
If you have the following attributes, skills and qualifications then this could be the next role for you:
- Tertiary qualified
- High degree of analytical ability
- Ability to work as part of a management team
- In depth working knowledge of MRP planning (especially BPCS)
- Understanding / knowledge of advanced planning optimisation tools
This role is urgent! We will be looking to shortlist, interview and place within a 2 wk period so don't delay.....