Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
In this role you will be working as part of a team in a well-established local company in Bell Block that produce aluminium components for the New Zealand and the Export market.
Skills & Experience Required;
- General work experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be physically fit, able to do heavy repetitive lifting and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- A positive can-do attitude, and the willingness to take on new opportunites.
- You will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- Dayshift hours will vary but you must be able to work 12 hour shifts if required.
- You will be paid competitive rates and paid weekly.
- Overtime rates may apply.
- We look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax!
We are looking for a pool of people we can call on- if this sounds like you please apply online NOW or call the the office on 0800 88 88 60 ext 251.