The role involves using general woodworking machines including CNC machines to manufacture furniture. The role is varied and you will be moved around the processing team to encourage learning and mastering the different processes to both increase your pay rate and develop new skills.
What's in it for you?
- 20+ p/h depending on experience
- 45.5 hours per week finishing mid Friday
- Bonus incentives are paid for meeting targets
- Staff uniform
- Loyalty incentives
- Ongoing training
- Demonstrate a history of dedication, punctuality and reliability
- Be fit and able bodied to handle furniture
- Be able to communicate clearly with other team members and team leaders
- Be ready to embrace training and the expectation of continuous improvement in the team
- Have high levels of motivation, be optimistic and action orientated
- Be ready to embrace new initiatives with an ambition to advance in responsibilities
- A class 2 licence would be an advantage to assist with furniture deliveries
- Be willing to undertake a full medical, drug and alcohol test
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We appreciated your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more information please contact Graham Currie 021371720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org