Our client specialise in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Automation, and IT. They require an assistant to help with procurement duties over the upcoming weeks. This diverse role will also have you in the workshop observing operations and unloading/ stocking goods.
This role is full time for several weeks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to communicate effectively and easily
- Capable with numbers
- Read engineering drawings and input advice where appropriate
- Competent in excel and word
- Physical fit and strong
- The ideal candidate does not necessarily to have a back ground in procurement as long as they are the right fit for the role.
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Have 2 referees AWF is able to contact for a reference
- Ability to start asap
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wage
- Advance in your career
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work for a company that cares for you
If this sounds like you, click apply now and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AWF- Keep NZ working