Our friendly local client is looking to add people to their list of trained staff to help them out when their staff are off sick, on holiday or when they are especially busy. This is an 'ad hoc' role with perhaps a day por two a week. There may be opportunities to work longer hours every now and then, but think of this as a very casual job.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- No obligation to take on shiftsEarly start - early finishes
- Friendly and professional team
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Desire to work hard
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button!
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.