AWF are looking for Process/Production Workers to join our team at one of NZ's most iconic Chicken Company.
You will be working in a fast paced environment, doing various roles on different lines which includes trimming, packing, weighing or checking the quality of the different cuts of chicken.
Morning Shift (05:00 am till 14:30 pm)
Full training provided for those who want to be a part of a well-known production plant in Henderson.
To be successful you will need:
- Good physical fitness able to lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Able to work in a fast paced and cold environment.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.