We have a fantastic opportunity available to work for one of New Zealand's leading Food Processing Company's. Their reputable brand is highly recognisable within New Zealand.
This opportunity is looking to fill multiple roles from slaughter person, trimmer, packer, boner, freezer hand and general labourers.
We are looking for team who have grit and can get on and do a hard day's work whilst maintaining a professional attitude. You will need to have a high degree of physical fitness, capability, and wellness to work in a food production facility.
Successful applicants should be willing to work afternoon/night shift and be able to travel to and from work.
The payrate will be based on skill level and offer attractive payrates.
To be a suitable candidate you must have:
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Extremely committed
- Must be physically fit
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Very reliable with a good record of attendance
- Reliable transport and Full class 1
- Hours of work will be approx. 3.00pm - 11.30pm
- Able to work the occasional overtime - Flexibility.
If you think you've got what it takes, here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Attractive pay rates and your wages paid weekly.
- As our employee you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
The suitable applicant will need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
- Have NZ residency/work permit
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.