This privately owned centre has been running for more than 15 years and is licensed for 50 children. They are based in Highland Park and truly value their team - which is why they have an extremely low turnover rate. They are now ready to welcome an experienced Preschool Teacher into their close knit team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fantastic team culture - their team is everything!
- Regular professional development
- 3 hours non contact time
- Very low staff turnover
- Opportunity to work with a centre with an excellent ERO report
- Monthly one on one meeting with a mentor to help with your registration
- 2 weeks close down for Christmas
About the role:
- Working with preschool children
- Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.30pm
- Experience working with Preschool children
- Qualified and full or provisional registration
- Enjoy playing with the children and interacting at their level
- Strong ability to communicate with parents
If this sounds like the benefits you would like to receive while working for an amazing company in an awesome team then apply now. For a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.