Fresh, elegant and high quality are the first words that come to mind when you step into this centre. For more than 30 years they have been providing children of New Zealand with premium early childhood education. They have a passion for children and are seeking a like-minded Head Teacher to join their Preschool Room.
What's in it for you:
- State of the art facilities
- Regular and group non contact time - 3 hours per week
- Excellent ratios - below the MOE requirements
- Regular professional development opportunities
- 7 days sick leave
- Paid for flu vaccination
- Day off for your birthday
- Internal pedagogical mentor
- Top quality resources
- Discounted childcare fee's
- Onsite parking
- Well resourced centre
- Must be fully qualified and registered (provisional or full)
- Passionate about children and excited to make a difference
- Energetic and personable
- Former Preschool Head Teacher experience.
This is an amazing opportunity within a premium childcare centre. If you're looking to step into a centre that is well resourced and treats their teachers role, then look no further! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.