This centre is amazing!
Newly built it is large, spacious and licensed for 100 children. They have 4 large and airy rooms dedicated to each age group with their own individual playground. With growing enrolments they are seeking a inpsiring Head Teacher to join their preschool (3-4 year olds). Their centre is located in Avondale.
What's in it for you?
- Inspiring and supportive Centre Manager
- Competitive hourly rate
- A team environment that makes you excited to work every day!
- Large, spacious and airy centre
- Individual playgrounds to suit each child's abilities
- Well-resourced centre
- Parking onsite
- Permanent full time work - hired directly by the centre not AWF
- 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 7am - 6pm
- Free play philosophy
- Vacancies available with infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers - take your pick
- Level 7 qualification (or NZQA equivalent) in ECE or Primary
- Provisional or full registration
- Passionate about early childhood education
- You may be an experienced head teacher or someone looking to step up.
If you're looking for a centre where you'll want to stay for the long run - then look no further! Click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org