Working in the Kopu factory, near Thames, this role is responsible for creating concrete products using moulds. You will need to be a team player and be able to self-manage your role and work to ensure the manufacturing processes is seamless.
The company is set for growth, the team work together closely and offer camaraderie, and this is a busy fun working environment.
The assignment is full-time (45-50 hours per week), Monday to Friday with potentially some weekend work in the future. Training for the right candidate will be provided.
The successful person will:
- Be reliable, have a good work ethic and be drug free
- Be proactive with ensuring efficiencies and continual improvement
- Have an uncompromised attitude towards safety
- Be comfortable using machinery and equipment
- Be fit and strong as this is fast paced and a physically demanding role
- Previous experience working with concrete is an advantage
What are you waiting for? If you would like to join this successful team apply now online!
Or call AWF 07 8639316 or email your interest and CV to email@example.com.
Please note, a pre-employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice report may be required as part of the recruitment process. You must also be eligible to legally work in New Zealand.