Expression of Interest for Pre-cast Concreters/formworkers (Kāpiti based)
Our client, a reputable and well-known firm, is about to kick-off a large infrastructure project and looking for 2 people to join their Otaki based yard for a minimum of 4 months, starting in the new year.
Your duties will revolve around making pre-cast concrete products for a large infrastructure project. The successful candidate for this role will ideally bring previous experience with concrete and formwork carpentry, or easily transferrable skills.
Your new work environment will be with a large, nationwide operating business with a good team culture, well maintained equipment and an experienced (and fun) team to learn from. You will be working regular hours between 7am and 17pm, and you will have your weekend free.
The ideal candidate
- Is physically fit to perform in a demanding role all day
- Brings previous experience in concrete and formwork carpentry.
- Is reliable and takes pride out of doing a thorough job
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Has their own means of transport to get to work (Kapiti based)
- Health & safety conscious and will commit to our client's Zero Harm culture
- The more specific and suitable your experience is, the higher pay rate we can negotiate for you
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman straight away on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in the region. Given the border restrictions, we can unfortunately not accept applications from overseas.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF: Keeping NZ Working!