Our client is a well-established building services installation and maintenance company, and looking for
Plumbing Trades Assistants
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with installing sprinkler systems in new and existing buildings.
- Some maintenance and repair.
In return, we offer:
- Good wages offered for skills and experience.
- Work with a business that truly look after their employees
- Work in a team of like-minded people.
- Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected.
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Be mechanically minded and have experience with tools
- Have some experience with plumbing
- Preferably have previous sprinkler experience
- Be physically fit
- Be able to interpret sprinkler plans
- Have a strong Health and Safety ethic
- Be keen and willing to learn
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please contact Daan Heeneman at AWF on 04 474 2361, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or e-mail us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position as a tradesman, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.