Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trade assistants.
We're looking for experienced Plumbers or Plumbers Assistants for a number of projects, both in Christchurch and the West Coast.
Want a change of scenery? Relocate to Greymouth and have a full time job lined up before you move! Get in touch today!
Our clients have major construction and infrastructure projects related to the Christchurch rebuild and wider South Island area, so the work requires very capable people and means we can offer you steady work on a variety of sites
Skills and Experience - preferably you'll have the following:
- Preferably 1-2 year's experience
- Be comfortable working in a team or solo environment
- Have worked on large commercial sites
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Site Safe Passport and EWP ticket preferable
- Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on site means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug screen and MOJ check
Benefits - you will get the following:
- With mulitple sites, you'll get variety and no two days will be the same
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax - no surprises and no stress!
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
You will also have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. A Site Safe ticket is also required, but if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course!
Join us! Be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Apply with AWF Trades today!
Keeping NZ working
Please note, you must already be in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please apply online with an up to date CV.