Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants.
We are now looking for experienced Plumbers and Plumbers Assistants for a number of Projects - In Christchurch and in Greymouth ( Accommodation support is available if relocating to the Coast!).
Skills and Experience - preferably you'll have the following:
- 1 - 2 years on site experience
- Comfortable working in a team or in solo environment
- Previous experience on large commercial sites
- Eligibility to work in NZ ( citizen, PR, valid work visa)
- Site Safe ticket is a must, EWP preferred
There will be a supervisor on site but you must be able to work independently
You'll get the following in return:
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We'll look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Working with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
You'll also need your own transport and license, a clear criminal history and be able to pas a pre- job drug screen.
Join us! Be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe on site and help you up the career ladder!
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role