At AWF we work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We're looking for experienced plasterers/drywall stoppers to work throughout the Queenstown and Central Otago area.
Ideally you will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Experience or Qualifications in plastering.
- Committed to good health and safety practices.
- Good Communication.
- Reliability and ability to get yourself to work.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- NZ driver's licence is a bonus.
- Valid work visa or residency, based in Central Otago.
- Work in an industry where you can grow your skills and experiences.
- On-going work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts.
- Weekly pay at market rates.
- The possibility of permanent work for the right candidates.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
- Supply of relevant PPE gear.
If you are reliable, hard working and have any of the tickets or experience mentioned above, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, apply online or call our Queenstown Branch on (03) 409 0433.
AWF Keeping NZ Working.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.