AWF is on the hunt to fill a fantastic roll as an experienced Pipe Fitter.
This roll consists of on going work. It is a three year project so you can really sink your teeth into the role. You will be assisting with a project of a new commercial construction site in the center of Auckland CBD.
You will require knowledge of Fabrication, Assembly and Instillation of mechanical piping systems.
Holding a current Ticketed Pipe welding certification is a must or if you have had this in the past we may be able to assist in updating.
You must have relevant experience substitute for the formal qualifications. In some instances additional relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Tasks Include BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Cut marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
* Shape and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
* Align parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
* Cut stock and mould components to shape using hand tools, cutting torches and machine tools
* Repair of piping systems and components
* Demonstrate commitment to company H&S policy both to self and others on site. Attend regular company and contractor site toolbox meetings
Apply now and call Steve to start your future with AWF
0800 922 955
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|