AWF are looking for a reliable and motivated individual for an established parts supply company, the role will involve assisting with picking bulk products.
This will be an ongoing full time role (Mon to Fri, 40 hours a week).The person will be helping the team in stock take, labelling and barcoding.
This is a "hands on" role Monday - Friday (8 hours a day) , working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Mt Wellington location with plenty of off street parking
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift Job - 07:30 am & 09:00 am Start (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing Assignment (40 Hours a week)
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
- RF scanning experience
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.