Love driving? Do you want to make a difference in our community? Do you want to work for a company that takes a family approach and encourages a supportive learning environment?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you're almost there!
Our client services multiple cities across NZ. They have presented us with amazing permanent opportunities in different locations across Auckland, for the right people. Our client will help you get your CL 2 Licence and a Passenger Endorsement if you don't already have it. They will also provide you with full training to become a competent Bus Driver - which you will be paid for.
To be considered, you will need to meet the basic criteria:-
- You are required to be available to work 7 days a week because you will be rostered for work any 5 out of 7 days
- Need to be either a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You must have held a Class 1 NZ Full Drivers Licence for at least 2 years OR have an exemption
- You must be able to pass all necessary background checks
- You must have good numeracy & literacy skills
Be rewarded for your hard work and get paid to train!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact AWF Auckland Manufacturing & Logistics on 0800 922 944.