AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll data and information from our timekeeping system
- Responsible for processing of weekly high volume payroll end to end including management of leave entitlements and payments and deductions
- Manage staff enquiries in relation to payroll matters
- Deliver to our internal client reconciliation and reporting of timesheet and payroll information
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have 2 - 5 years' experience processing high volume payroll within New Zealand
- Knowledge of New Zealand Legislation including the Holidays and ACC Acts
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and possess great attention to detail
- Display strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Be able to be flexible with hours of work being able to commence work on some days at 6.00am
This role provides autonomy and responsibility for the critical functions of payroll and reporting for our branch and our client. You will be rewarded with a positive and engaging work environment where it is busy and buzzing. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, analytical and hard-working Payroll Administrator!
If this role sounds like you please apply via the link below. If you would like to discuss the role please call Matau Tomoana in confidence on 027 577 3486. Applications close 6 April 2018.