Can you hit the ground running and commit to a 3- 4 week long project? We are looking for experienced Pavers now!
We are currently looking for 4 x Experienced Pavers for a 3 - 4 week long job in Lincoln.
This job will start on Monday 18th March at 7.30am sharp! Apply now and have a secure job lined up for the next few weeks!
What you will be doing:
- Laying concrete pavers in sand in the yard of a church in Lincoln
- Other landscaping duties as required i.e. digging/general labouring
- Working together in a small team, Monday - Friday leaving your weekends free!
What you will get from us:
- Guaranteed work for the next month
- Great hourly pay rate, paid weekly on Wednesdays
- All Personal Protective Gear provided free of charge
- On-going support and communication on the job
- Opportunity for more work, should you want it!
What we need from you:
- Recent paving experience and 2 work references
- Available for the length of the project
- A fantastic can do attitude and work ethic
- Willing to submit for a drug screen and criminal history check.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job site in Lincoln
Sound like you? Apply online now or call us on 0800 88 88 60 or just pop into the AWF office on Cashel Street to talk in person!
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles