This role is diverse and every day will be a little bit different but some of the things you will be doing will be answering incoming calls for the parts department, ordering parts from suppliers, sorting and storing parts in the warehouse and cleaning parts ready to go to customers.
You will be a team player, be practical and hard working. Ideally the successful applicant will have experience in either parts supply or in farm machinery/implements.
in addition to this to be successful in this role you will have the following;
- The right in to work in New Zealand
- Fluent english speaking, understanding and writing
- Minimum of restricted New Zealand drivers licence
- Be physically fit and strong, capable of lifting 15kgs+
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A forklift licence and OSH certificate would be an advantage
- A current CV with 2 work references
If this sounds like you then click "apply now" attach your CV and we'll be in touch.
Alternatively give Dylan at AWF Invercargill a call on 03 214 0388