AWF are looking for Parcel Sorters (Afternoon Shift - 01:30 pm till 10:00 pm) to work with our client, as they ramp up to process the increased volumes of international mail and parcels that will be processed through their Mail Centre, located within the Auckland Airport district.
AWF are looking for people who can commit to working up until Christmas and can juggle multiple tasks, communicate well with others and work in a fast paced/physical work environment.
Afternoon Shift (01:30 pm till 10:00 pm) from Sunday till Thursday
Job Start Date: 23rd October 2018
What will you receive:
- An opportunity to earn great money before the Xmas holidays
- Good hourly rate, Plus 8% holiday pay with overtime opportunities and allowances when applicable
- Great team and culture to work with
In this demanding role you will:
- Sort parcels, freight and mail.
- Dispatch correctly to couriers to ensure they can deliver on time.
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner.
- Liaise with team and support them where required.
What you will need:
- Able to lift up to 25kgs repetitively.
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday.
- Clear criminal history.
- Contactable references.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are excited about please apply today, or give us a call for a confidential chat 0800 922 944. Applications are screened daily.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, or a valid NZ work visa.