Looking for on going work through Christmas? Keen to work in the comfort of your own vehicle and be reimbursed for the petrol you use on top of your hourly wages? AWF Auckland Manufacturing and Logistics are looking for parcel delivery owner drivers to deliver parcels and mail around Auckland. Reliability and full availability between 1st November 2017 and 24th December 2017 is a must as there will be hundreds of customers relying on you to ensure their parcels are delivered safely.
Owner drivers will be based in a distribution centre in Albany and work around the area. Good geographical knowledge of this area would be advantageous to your application.
To be successful for this role you will need:
* Proven customer service skills and a tonne of initiative
* Clean and current NZ drivers licence (restricted or full)
* To be willing to use your own vehicle with an up to date warrant of fitness, registration and at minimum third party insurance.
* Good geographical knowledge of Auckland and local areas
* To be physically fit as the job is demanding, lifting and delivering a wide variety of parcels and mail
* Flexibility to work 7-10 hours per day 5-7 days per week (some weekend work when required)
* To be drug free with a clean criminal history
Along with our standard pre-employment checks you will need to pass a simple practical driving test. All vehicles used for this role will need to pass a check to ensure it is suitable and safe for the job (we will require proof of insurance policy).
In return AWF can offer the following:
* A great pay rate of $20.00 and your wages paid weekly
* Petrol will be reimbursed at the rate of $0.85 per kilometre also paid weekly
* As an AWF employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
* Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it!
If you would like to be part of the AWF family apply online today.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.