You will be responsible for:
The efficient and effective body repairs and maintenance of buses and other fleet vehicles to ensure that they meet presentation and safety standards, and are available on time to meet roster requirements. Other duties include:
* Accident repairs
* Rust repair
* Panel fabrication
* Fibre glass repairs
* Paint preparation
* Interior work, including trims, step edges, relaying lino
* Replacing blinds and information signs
* Welding (Mig and Tig)
Ideally, you will bring:
* A Trade qualification and experience with Class 1 license essential.
* Spray painting ability and glass removal/refitting skills preferable.
* Completion of an apprenticeship in coach building; trade qualifications, as recognised by the NZQA, are preferable.
* Welding experience.
* Class 1 Licence essential.
* Must be available 7 days a week and you will be rostered to work 5 out of the 7 days
* Computer literacy.
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now. For a confidential discussion, please give Kirsty a call at AWF on 09 526 8777 or email your CV to Kirstyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Back to job search
Sorry, this job is no longer available