Our client is in need for someone who can take charge and run a team of painters. Your new role, in addition to working alongside your team, will be the overall day to day supervision of your team, monitoring quality of work, ensuring Health Safety requirements are met and exceeded.
You will need:
- To be a forward thinker, a problem solver and able to meet deadlines
- A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements & High standards of workmanship are a must
In order to be successful in this position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have two contactable work references
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport
- Be eligible to work and live in New Zealand
You'll get the following in return:
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We'll look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
- Work with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call Marc at Wellington Trades on 0800 88 88 60.