AWF are looking for strong individuals to join our team at one of New Zealand's premier roofing company.
The person will be reporting to the Team Leader in the paint department, helping make paint from scratch and then bag it into 25kg bags (must be ok with heavy lifting repetitively). At the end of the day help clean up and prep for next day.
- Machine set-up
- Blending ingredients to make paint
- Quality control
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with potential of perm work for right person
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
- Free parking on site
To be successful you will need:
- Good Attitude and want to work
- A good level of strength and fitness
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Must be a Resident or Citizen of New Zealand
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.