Our client is a New Zealand owned company based in West Auckland. Their products are designed in New Zealand for international markets.
As an internationally recognised brand our client is after keen and motivated temporary staff to work in their warehouse.
Working Monday - Friday 7:00/8:30/9am - 5:00/5:30pm, with some flexibility required.
Operator duties include but not limited to:-
Assembling products, wrapping, packaging up products and quality checking (QC/QA checking of products, bag and print).
To be Successful for this role we are looking for the following:
- Fast learner and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with some flexibility in hours
- Attention to detail- Meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Mandarin a BIG advantage
- Proven experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- You will need your own reliable transport Bus/train is recommended as there is limited parking provided
Sound like you? Apply online today; we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working