We have multiple clients in the food processing industry and are looking for skilled workers for Packhouse work,
These roles include Grading, Sorting, Packing and Stacking
We are looking for reliable individuals with good stamina and a hardworking attitude along with the following skills and abilities:
* The ability to be flexible with the highs and lows of seasonal work
* The ability to do physical work (lifting a maximum of 25kgs)
* A keen eye for detail
* Work well in a team environment
* Previous experience in horticulture or related industry (desired but not essential)
In return we offer:
* Competitive hourly rate (above minimum wage) paid weekly
* Be part of a dynamic & fast paced work environment
* We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to. No surprises and no stress
AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
You will be working for a company and people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
Some who have worked through other agencies or directly as contractors have said they prefer the way we operate. Perhaps you will too.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory background checks, a security check and a pre-employment drug test.
Back to job search
|Location:||Nelson, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available