We require a Seasonal Grader and Quality Controller to work along side an innovative packaging company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for visually inspecting and grading fruit to ensure they meet standards for our customers and markets. You will also assist the shift leader with quality control functions of the pack house.
There are 2 shifts available 6 days a week
Dayshift hours are:
Monday to Saturday 6.00am - 4.00pm.
Nightshift Hours are:
Sunday to Friday 4.30pm - 2.30am.
What you'll need
- To be a team player and have good communication skills
- Be physically fit
- Be organised and proactive
- Have reliable transport
- The ability to use software programs such as Excel, Microsoft Office
What's in it for you?
- Start your career in horticulture
- The ability to gain experience and upskill in your career
- Full time work for the remainder of the season
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Work with a New Zealand owned company
If this sounds like you apply now with your CV and Cover letter or call us on 068700310 for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you.