We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We are looking for good, keen people to work on a packing line at a local manufacturing business. This work will involve working on different shifts as required and due to the nature of the work there is a large element of on-call work involved. This requires you to be available quite often at short notice although there is normally some rostered work available each week. If you think this might be a position that would suit you and you are willing to answer the phone when we ring, read on.
Weekdays are three 8 hour shifts, then the weekend goes to two 12 hour shifts. This would require you to be available on a rotating roster pattern to be able to cover shifts as required, i.e. may be mornings one week followed by afternoons the following week. This will be discussed fully at interview time so you are fully aware of any expectations around this.
Food production factories do have noise and smells that may not be your cup of tea so please bear this in mind when applying.
What you need to know
- There is also a significant On call Element to the role
- It is a Fast Paced Packing role but you will be given time to adjust if you haven't worked for a while
- Full Training will be provided
- You will have a Clean Criminal History and be able to pass a urine drug screen.
Skills and experience
- Packing experience helpful but not essential as full training will be provided
- A reliable working phone is a must due to the on-call nature of the job
- Your own transport to get to and from work is ideal
- Clean criminal history and to keep you safe on the job, you'll be drug free
We'll look after all the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
To be considered for these positions we need to see a current CV along with two current contactable references.
Think you have what it takes? We're keen to hear from you. APPLY NOW or call in to our office at 346 Victoria Ave.