Our client, a leading Cold Storage provider in the meat industry sector located in the Tararua district has an opportunity for the right candidate to join their existing temporary team due to an increased workload to support their operation in Oringi, Dannevirke.
- You must have your own reliable transport.
- Be able to work either a day shift Monday to Friday 06:00am until 14:30pm or a night shift Monday to Friday 15:00pm until 23:00pm.
- Preference will be given to those who are based in Dannevirke but if you are willing to travel, we would love to hear from you.
- You must be capable of repetitive heavy lifting (up to 25kg) and standing for extended periods of time.
- Confidence at competence in working as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment is essential to being successful in the role.
- You must be able to pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal record
- Hold a minimum class 1 restricted driver licence (for day shift) or a class 1 full driver licence to be considered for afternoon shift.
- Be able to provide two employment related referee contacts
If you are keen and reliable to work and you don't mind a cool environment to work in then get in touch or apply online to www.awf.co.nz for an immediate start