Apply now to register your intrest for the following roles based in Coromandel Town.
Oyster Farm Worker
You will need to be physically Fit for working from Mud to Barges and flexible with hours as this role can be subject to tide times
Shore Team / Yard Worker
This role supports the Farm worker ensuring the ropes and product is ready for distriburtion to the farm
Factory Hands - 2 Roles Available
This is a factory role process product the work includes Grading, Sorting and packing off the Conveyer belts.
These roles are Monday to Friday, ideally you will be physically fit, able to get to and from work with a reliable car and current licence and already live locally on the Coromandel Penninsular.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2 then 2
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.