A seasonal boom means our food supplying client needs reliable class 2 drivers to work out of town. Generous rate!
Are you able to:
- Be reliable
- Prove yourselfto be an experienced, safe class 2 driver
- Consistently and safely lift 20kg items
- Work out of town
- Start work between 01:00 - 04:00 in the morning
- Work 10 hour shifts 5 days on, 2 off (inc. weekends)
If so, we have the role for you! It is expected to last 4-6 weeks so is NOT a permanent or contracted role. The roles are based out of Timaru, Oamaru and Dunedin.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing roles available
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to stay out of town on a regular basis
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in these roles, please email Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button- don't forgert to add your CV and which would be your preferred location!
We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.