Your new company is a Wellington based civil construction company with a strong presence in asphalt and roading. Coming in to their busy season with a number of ongoing projects, they are looking to recruit experienced people to join their hard working team.
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 1 year experience as a Digger Operator preferably within the civil sector
- Have the ability to give clear instructions
- Be punctual
- Positive ambassador within the team inline with the company values.
- A full class 1 (class 2 preferred)
- W.T.R endorsement
- Previous experience in the civil sector, asphalting in particular
- A strong work ethic
- Pride in your work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
You will also need to have:
- A thorough understanding and great approach to health and safety
- Recent references to verify work experience
- Construct safe is preferable but not essential
In return we are offering:
- Competitive wage
- Consistent hours and the opportunity to further your civil construction career
- Ongoing training and support
- Above industry standard rates
- Busy forward workload
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa