ABOUT THE COMPANY
AWF Ltd is the leading provider of temporary staff to industry. We have been market leader since 1988, and operate Branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
This is a fixed term position to assist our Branch Manager during an extended staff leave period.
You will be a people person who is highly motivated, has good communication skills, is well organised, with good attention to detail and computer literacy. You'll also be a believer in giving great customer service, solving problems and able to juggle multiple priorities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build important relationships with both internal and external clients
- Assisting with recruitment activities, including inductions, candidate referencing & administration
- Provide regular communication to customers and field employees
- Manage daily field employee work assignment procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensure employees skills and experience match job requirements
- This role will involve some weekend work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in a customer service or operations role
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Full Driver license
We know we're asking for a lot. But if you come close to having the skills and qualities we're asking for, please apply now for this fantastic opportunity by attaching your CV and cover letter. Or if you would like to know more about the role please call Pamela Hay, HR Business Partner on 095262663
Closes 14 September 2017