Do you enjoy driving and operating? From bulk excavation to final trim? Then we have just the diverse role for you!
We are looking for a supervisor with proven experience in earth works to join an iconic civil project based in the North of Auckland. You will be leading a small team of operators and will need to be competent on machines such as - graders, excavators, bulldozers and dump trucks.
You will be leading a small team of operators and you will need to have a passion for Health and Safety!
What's in it for you?
- Advance your skill and career
- Be a part of an iconic project
- We're offering $30 - $35 per hour depending on your experience
- Monday to Friday work from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 7:00 am to about noon time
To be successful, you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience in operating machines (graders, excavators, bulldozers and dump trucks)
- Must have a full class 1 & 2 license with WTR endorsement (wheels, trucks and rollers)
- Have experience as a civil team leader
- Health and safety knowledge with some preventative maintenance experience
- Be willing to travel and work to Warkworth to Puhoi
- Be drug free and able to pass a drug screen
- Have 2 contactable work references
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, call or email Pamela at 0800 922 955, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this job opportunity!