AWF are looking for On Call - Process/Production Workers to join our team at one of NZ's most iconic company.
Full training provided for enthusiastic individuals who are willing to be a part of a well-known production plant in Henderson.
You will be trimming, packing, weighing and checking the quality of the different cuts of chicken.
To be successful you will need:
- Able to lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Able to work in a fast pace and cold environment.
- Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
- Able to provide at least two work references from your previous employers.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.