Hello, Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Mālō e Lelei, Kia Orana, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Ni Hao, Salaam
We are looking for more great people who want to join AWF to work on-call for varied AM shifts. Would you like a job where you can gain the following:
- Entry level opportunity into a great company with prospects for development and job progression
- Great training on the job
- Enjoy shift work
- Play a critical role in ensuring airlines are fully catered for before departure
- Work within the Auckland Airport Location
- Earn above minimum wage, plus 8% holiday pay and be paid weekly
Our client operates a first class catering service to international and national airlines. They function within a fast paced working environment, ensuring the many departing aircraft from Auckland Airport leave with great food and beverages for all travelling.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, this may just what you are looking for. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as assembling packed food & equipment, taking temperatures of foods, following written production schedules and working in cooperation with other departments ensuring very strict deadlines are met.
The AM shifts we are recruiting for start from 3am to 10:30am.
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, AWF are the people to call. Apply online or call us on 0800 922 944.