Hello, Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Mālō e Lelei, Kia Orana, Bula Vinaka, Namaste, Ni Hao, Salaam
AWF are looking for On-Call workers for the world's largest airline catering & hospitality service provider. Our clients have a variety of shifts available to meet your requirements, with day, afternoon and evening shifts from Monday through to Sunday.
Our client is responsible for ensuring that the many travellers that fly in and out of New Zealand experience great in-flight dinning service. This experience all begins in their large industrial kitchens located within the Auckland Airport district and is accomplished through the dedicated and passionate people who work there.
We have some opportunities for Catering and Dishwash assistants who enjoy being in the kitchen and working across a range of shifts from Monday to Sunday (Morning, Afternoon & Night Shift).
What's in it for you?
- Entry level opportunity into a great company with prospects for development and job progression
- Great training on the job
- Play a critical role in ensuring airlines are fully catered for before departure
- Work within the Auckland Airport Location
- Earn above minimum wage, plus 8% holiday pay and be paid weekly
To be considered for these opportunities, we are looking for people who:
- Love working in a kitchen environment
- Eligible to work in NZ
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Able to work day and night shifts with rotating weekends
- Physically Fit and Healthy
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Above Min wage per hour, plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC
- Free meals onsite during your lunch/dinner breaks
- A laundered Uniform
- Free Parking
- Potential opportunity to go permanent
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch with us. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.